5.16.2014

what i did with $10


it recently occurred to me that you may not care at all about what i find on my adventures of thrifting. then i decided that i care. well, maybe "care" isn't the right word. but i love sharing my story and days with you. so i will continue to do so. and for those of you who are with me on this...whoorah!

anyway it was 90 degrees like two days ago. but that's how it goes in Ohio. one day snow, one day pool. this morning it was in the 50's and it felt amazing. a little straw hat & my birks. dropped off my boy at preschool then stopped at every rummage sale between home and the school. here's what i found:


maybe the prettiest buy of books. all the best colors + some great classics.


a berry basket, camp mug & vintage strainer with an adorable red handle.


how could i pass up this picnic basket?! 


it's fiesta. it's my color. it had to come home with me.


men's watch in gold. the black face sent me over the edge. fits perfect. 
now that i think of it, i have no clue if it works & i still don't care.

 

i'm not a big glass bowl person, but this lady was gorgeous. fantastic color & amazing detail.


it's a vintage tray. that looks like liberty fabrics of london. stop it.

this bunch of thrifted spoils was bought with less than $10.
oh & see here for the most amazing chair find of my life.

have a fantastic weekend, friends!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. I never find cool things like that when I look! Teach me your ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously think that stuff next to junk looks like junk. Sometimes it's all about being able to look individually & see an objects potential. ya know, separate the good from the just plain ugly. ;)

      Delete