11.16.2016

halloween with mom'n tot box

it may be november, but i'm still talkin bout my favorite month! October!

we all love october. we all love the changing of the trees. we love all things pumpkin. but it's always been my favorite. something about the magic in the air around halloween. the day when you can be anything. become anyone. that mostly meant me becoming a princess. or a bride. or a cheerleader. or a ballerina. or a princess. mostly a princess. 

the sound of crunchy leaves under my shoes brings back so many memories of school festivals & neighborhood trick or treating. my mom always made goody bags for the kids who came by our house & there were homemade caramel apples for us & the important job of candy sorting after trick or treat was done. my brother & i were constant companions & competitors. 

this month we got our mom'n tot box full of halloween goodness. if you haven't signed up for a subscription, do it now! 








No comments:

Post a Comment