3.28.2014

my wardrobe || this green vest

it's my favorite right now. i seriously think it goes with everything + it pulls every outfit together quite nicely.

once upon a time in marshall's...

while in search of a kitchen rug, i happened to fall into the racks and racks of new adorable spring deals. it's a real love/hate relationship between me & marshall's. i was (in the back of my mind) keeping an eye out for maybe a dress for easter (which i did find & LOVE); but, in the process, stumbled across this green vest. love at first sight. tried it on. price was right. and the rest is history. 

it can be wore zipped & buttoned up then tied at the waist. open with drawstring tied back. with long sleeve shirts while still chilly. with tanks this summer. over springy dresses with maybe my converse. layered with dresses and boots this fall. endless possibilities.

can i please wear it every day...


oh and...

we all lived happily ever after. the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment