4.09.2014

the hunt

it's april. 

the air is still cool. the sun is warm. days start earlier. and people emerge from their warm, winter homes. ready to purge. 

early morning drive. coffee in hand. littles arrive at their schools. a few free hours ahead. my eyes start shifting to homemade signs on yard sticks. hidden jewels scattered among rolling green hills.

it's rummage sale season. 

maybe it's the memories i have growing up. traveling with my mom and grandma before the sun came up. scanning flea markets, sorting piles, haggling over prices, hauling prizes home. some of my fondest memories (and funniest stories) are from random adventures with them. 

in honor of this wonderful time of the year, here are my finds from my first sale of the season. all for less than $20 (mexican burlap coffee bean bag not pictured).

copper, sterling, turquoise, oh my!


happy hunting y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment